About me

Hello, my name is Larissa, but you can call me by my pseudonym, Ynauak.

I created this blog with the intention of it being informative, educational, and also serving as a portfolio of my work. I had previously enrolled in several degree courses simultaneously: Sociology, Mathematics, History, Physics, Economics, and Religious Studies. I am also a writer, an atheist, a feminist, a communist, and I have a book published on Amazon entitled A vila (The Village).

At present, I have withdrawn from my courses as I am facing financial difficulties. 

I intend to specialise in various fields, including STEM subjects, as I have a passion for mathematics (differential and integral calculus, logarithms, combinatorics, 3D geometry) and physics, specifically astrophysics and astronomy. I am autistic and my hyperfocuses include studying, writing, creating new things, drawing, painting, and sculpting, amongst other pursuits. I enjoy various genres of music, such as Gregorian chant, rock, jazz, classical music, and the sounds of whales and the ocean.

NB: Everything written on this blog was authored solely by me. I have never used, nor will I ever use, artificial intelligence in my writing!

Here is a glimpse of my work:

Articles in progress:

  • THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP IN BRAZIL FUNDED BY THE UNITED STATES

  • RELIGION AS A POLITICAL IDEALISATION (Moralism, ethics, and social structure)

  • SOCIAL ANTHROPOLOGY

  • THE BRAZILIAN PRISON SYSTEM (From trial to the ageing of inmates)

  • CHILDREN (The normalisation of paedophilia and child pornography)

  • WOMEN AND SOCIETIES

Amongst others...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Quem sou eu?

Pão

Artigo: mulheres e sociedades